Sunday, April 4, 2010

finally, after a long hiatus, im baccccckkk!!

im not sure if anyone ever reads my blog anymore, since i only update it on a yearly basis, but oh well, if ppl still check my blog on a yearly basis too, i guess no one's gonna missed out much eh...

anyways, the reason im back at blogsphere is cause i am tooooooooooo free!! haha, i think. now that ASSignments are done and test are over, i can finally take a short breath before continuing another daunting period of self isolation for my finals...

for this sem, i think i have been slacking...alot, my performance in my academics hasnt been up to the bar, and hence, im not expecting much from my carry marks which is due to be announce next week.

I guess, now, my only saving grace, would be to work hard on finals and hope that i can score well, hehe.

Practicum will be coming soon, and i'll probably be in KL high court for my short attachment, some said its gonna be a boring, actually thats what most people say, so im just gonna have to get ready some nintendo ds or PS to curb my boredom...

BAHhh...time for aft nap...ciao

1 comment:

stinchan said...

what are you exams actually like..besides the written papers? What do you do in your practice-cum?