Saturday, November 8, 2008

Jaclyn Strikes Baaack..

yes...apparently it has took me more than a year to put up another post. I'm sure people have declared my blog dead but watdaya know, it still exist, and its waiting patiently for the One to post her next blog....yeah, im being crappy here....its all gotta do with exam stress....plus the fact that im in no-man's land, which in case you dunno, is in somewhere in kedah...basically my day resolves around me waking up, sitting on the desk and studying, eating lunch, sleep, waking up to study and dinner, and then sleep again...oh, and occasionally going online too, hehe...don't worry tho, its only cause its exam week now that im going thru such madness...

yeah,finally, i figured that i would want to post something up here, u know, like making a memory or something, just so maybe someday i'll look back at it...and just maybe, i'll actually enjoy what ive wrote...hehe...of course, i'm suppose to dig into my books now, so i'll just post some pics and shorten my post here, hope my next post won't take me another year, hehe...till then, bye!


took this while waiting for our bus to come...

can you see the bus coming?

no..its not a school, its my hostel

apparently we have no idea what we're discussing about...

4 comments:

kienz said...

WHOA! A POST!

Rae Lee said...

finally something! and finally... pictures of your uni! haha... so thats whre you live i see :P
how are you girl??
and ah, can i get the picture of us having lunch @ bbq restaurant from you?? probably email to me if can?
THANK YOU!!!
And hope all is well.
HUGS!

jac said...

hey rae! yeap yeap, will be sending tat pic in a minute, hehe...i'm well here, jus alil tired of books, tho i'll be free in a week or so , yeepie!

Robbstar said...

wah!!!!! Jaclyn!!! U got an entry!!!